1. Sand Snake: I believe it to be Obara Sand removing a barrel off a buried man’s head with a whip. I do not want to be that guy.
2. Tyrion & Varys: “I believe men of talent have a part to play in the war to come,” says Varys. “I will never sit on the Iron Throne,” he replies. “You could help another climb those steps and take that seat,” Varys says. He then says “The Seven Kingdoms needs a ruler loved by millions, a powerful army and the right family name to which Tyrion replies “Good luck finding him” and the Varys responds in a rather snarky tone “Who said anything about him?” So this implies that he is helping Dany ascend the throne for the time being and not Aegon as it was in the books. Aegon being the now undead son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen & Elia Martell. He was said to have been murdered in The Sack Of Kings Landing with his sister Rhaenys Targaryen. Tywin Lannister’s mad dog bashed their heads against the wall and raped Elia Martell with their blood still on his hands before killing her as well.
3. Jon Snow On The Attack: Jon Snow could be leading a task force to take Deepwood Motte for Stannis while he marches on Winterfell. This could be the implicating factor which gets him stabbed at the end of A Dance With Dragons (show). He is betraying his vows in the sight of his brothers. He is doing the realm’s bidding when he is supposed to be Lord Commander.
4. Jaime & Bronn In Dorne: Going to rescue Myrcella or going to see if the Martells are going to threaten war over Oberyn’s death?
5. Arya Stark: At the House Of Black & White in Braavos. It is where the likes of Jaqen H’ghar trained to become an assassin and a Faceless Man. She will do the same and then get retribution for her brother and father.
6. A Falling Statue: This is in Meereen and this could be where Rhaegal makes his lair as he did in ‘A Dance With Dragons’. He makes a lair in the pyramid of Yherizan.
7. Daenerys With Soldiers: Could be going to the Draznak Pit & The Seige Of Meereen. Who knows?
8. The Draznak Pit: Jorah is fighting a gladiator
9. Petyr Baelish & Sansa Stark: “There’s no justice in this world, not unless we make it. Avenge them.” Could Sansa be taking the storylines of Lady Stoneheart? We also have a shot of Arryn soldiers so does this mean that Baelish is close to having some sort of army? They weren’t just merely riding. They were carrying shields with the sigil of House Arryn, plus one of them was flying the Arryn banner. Going to join another battle?
9. Cersei: Plotting Tyrion’s demise..once again and failing epically. “Somewhere out there that little monster is drawing breath”
10. The Burning Pyre: Probably burning Mance Rayder AKA Rattleshirt.
11. Maggy The Frog: Cersei’s flashback scene.
12. Melisandre: Burning stuff and stripping off.
Queenship, Children & Death
“Aye. Queen you shall be… until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear….Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you”
Season 5 will be a combination of A Feast For Crows & A Dance With Dragons. That is just due to the events in both books are happening simultaneously but I think there will be the beginnings of The Winds Of Winter as well. e.g. Tyrion being part of Daenerys’ entourage and The beginnings of The Battle Of Winterfell.
Season 5 premieres 12th April on HBO and 13th April on Sky Atlantic.